How to Get Your MVD Record in Arizona

Cindy Castillo FAQs

It is very easy to obtain your motor vehicle record in Arizona. All you have to do is go to the Service Arizona website and select the motor vehicle record page.

You will have the option of getting either a 3 year or 5 year report. We recommend you get the 5 year report. Also be aware that this is known as your MVR when referenced by lawyers the MVD and courts.

Click here to go to the Service Arizona Motor Vehicle Record request page